Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The mage in Shadowfang Keep...

So yesterday i qued for a random heroic on my druid, as a healer. What do i get? Shadowfang Keep. I'm thinking, "this is the easiest dungeon out of all the heroics, this should be e-z", I was wrong...we wiped on the first boss -_- Don't forget, he "forgot" how to
"mend rotten flesh", which healed him for 25% of his health - about 1million hp, so this should be a breeze. So the tank said he would get all the interrupts...he didn't get any... we wiped...The mage then said that the tank's keyboard broke (yea right). So we tried again. I told the mage to interrupt. What was the mage's response? "I don't do interrupts, I'm a mage", with a 9k+ gs... Since when don't mages have an interrupt? exactly.Then the baddie tells me to skull bash...healer(druid) using skull bash vs. mage interrupting...lolwut?I tell the mage to L2interrupt, mage calls me a dumbass and i die due to pain and suffering not being interrupted...we wipe, i leave, reque...get the same dungeon,but different ppl. Then i do 16k hps with a 8.4k gs :D Didn't wipe once with the new group, and killed all the bosses. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment