Sunday, February 27, 2011

Failadin in Vortex Pinnacle

  Today I qued for Vortex pinnacle because I wanted the plate pants from the last boss. I qued as dps on my paladin. The que came up, and it turns out it was in progress.The healer was a failadin. They didn't kill a boss yet, and were wiping on trash, that's probably why the previous dpser left. They were one pull away from the boss. The tank pulled, and I waited a few seconds for him to get aggro
(not like that made a difference). The mage (doing about 10k aoe dps) had aggro. I figured the tank would thunderclap to get some aggro and all would be well...I was wrong. -_- After the first few seconds past, I started my rotation (Divine Storm, Consecration, Judgement, Divine Storm), after the second DS, I had aggro. I had aggro on everything except the tank's target. I /pally bubble, keep up my rotation, and hope that the trash will die before I do (ring a bell?).

  We finally get to the boss after that long pull...Tank pulls, the first "tornados surround the boss" phase comes, I get outta there, my health goes down and doesn't go back up. I'm thinking, lolwtf. Instead of using my holy power for TVs(TV=Templar's Verdict), I use my holy power for healing, as well as my divine purpose procs. That's why I was doing ~6k dps, not to mention that not being able to dps for a few secs as a melee, and having dots(seal of Truth) that do a very low amount of damage on the boss doesn't really help. The mage gets pwnd, cuz he doesn't move outta the tiny tornado. The hunter does ~8.5k dps. The failadin (healer) is oom by the time we get the boss half way down (did i mention i had to heal myself?). We wiped, what else was there to expect? Healz did ~1.6mil in healz. We give it another go, same thing happens, except I almost ripped aggro off the tank in the beginning of the fight, after waiting a few seconds for him to get some threat.

  The tank gave the healer lead, then the healer qued for H:HoO. I wuz like /lolnothx. Tank + healz were from the same realm, and same guild I suppose. I posted the heals that the healer used. It went something like this - beacon of light, flash of light, illuminated healing - divine light only cast once, and holy light cast about 3 times. I said that that's why healz was oom, and thats why we wiped (due to a lack of heals). I was gonna tell em to L2heal and leave, but by that time they kicked me :(

Moral of the story - baddiez rule the world D:

1 comment:

  1. Baddiez only rule if you let them!! You gotta be badder than them in a good way, lol. Good guys rule the baddiez, put them in a corner and let them wear the dunce cap and let the world see them for who they really are: little frightened unloved people.

    ReplyDelete