Monday, March 7, 2011

Baddie healer in Vortex Pinnacle

   Once again in Vortex Pinnacle, this time on my mage (something always happens in Vp...). We wiped once on the first boss, no biggie. Second boss went well too. Then we got up to the trash before the third boss...
   The second group that stand in the giant grounding field. For anyone that doesn't know, you can't put any de-buffs on a target in one of those fields. The tank marks the one to sheep. I wait for the tank to pull, and run up the stairs so that the one I needed to sheep would gtfo of the grounding field. Then both, the tank and the healer, said something along the lines of "lol sheep moon lol". The look on my face was something like this. -_-

   Then the hunter and I said that it's not possible to sheep a target in the grounding field. The tank and healer responded saying something like "lololololol forgot". -_- We would then proceed to wipe twice, but I didn't get pwnd, invisibility ftw :D Then I (the mage) offered to do the pull. I did, cc target got ccd, killed em all, candies for everyone :D or so I thought...

   We finally reached the last boss...just so static cling could get the tank and healer dead. How could static cling get them dead you might ask? It didn't get dispelled, they didn't reach the triangle, and Asaad (the boss) cast supremacy of the storm (pwnd). So the healer (druid) said that remove corruption didn't remove the static cling effect. I said that it needs to be talented to remove such effects. The dialogue went something like this:

  healer : I tried using remove corruption, but it didn't work.
  me : It should.
  healer : It didn't, I used it a few times.
  me : you need to have it talented for it to remove such effects.
  healer : I have it talented.
  me : apparently not.
  healer : why would I have the spell if I didn't have it talented.
  me : you don't need it talented to learn the spell, you need it talented for it to be able to remove magic debuffs.
  healer : that's what I said.
  me : lolno.
  healer : you make no sense, you don't know what you are talking about.
 
   The hunter then links the talent, and agrees with me. Healer says "whatever, I'm not gonna go get that talent". The healer then said to jump instead of casting. (but I iz a mage, /blink (lataz)). I replied "or dispell the debuff".

   We wiped a total of 5 times I think. The hunter and warrior left, and I was stuck with the healer and the tank. I tried re-queing, but they refused. I told them "no wonder you never finished this dungeon". They then said they did multiple times. So I told em that normal doesn't count. The healer even said earlier in the dungeon that this was the first time there on heroic for em...anyway, ragefest continued. I pulled the boss, /mirror image, ran a bit, supremacy came up, ice blocked, pwnd, invisiblity, win. :D

  If you make me miss my valor points cuz ur bad, I will pwn u. I then afked until they kicked me. Before I afked, I told them this "ur just mad, cuz ur bad".

  I missed my valor that day :(  They even told me to get a life...but I am alive, so...so much for that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment