Saturday, March 5, 2011

Acrocalypse nao

    This time I qued up on my Warrior for the Lost City, I still need some gear from there. Looked like a good group at first, although the tank kept unnecessarily moving the first boss, which was quite annoying. The healer then proposed we do the achievement on the crock boss, the one for which you need to kill 20 crocks in 10 seconds. I asked if everyone knew how to do it, no one responded...
  I told them that the dps should be mounted, in order to efficiently kite the crocks. The healer said no. I thought "wtf do you mean no?". Healz said "we will be fine". I thought to myself "lolno, we will get pwnd (or at least they will)". I mounted up anyway on my ram, and stood around, waiting for myself to get marked. Luckily enough, I didn't.>:D

   I then watched the healer go oom. There wasn't anything I could do anyway. Lone behold, everyone got pwnd, except me, of course. I got away on my swift grey ram. :D I then stated : "I thought you said we were gonna be fine". Healz tried to blame us (dps) for not killing them in time. It wouldn't have worked out anyway, since the tank already killed a few, "attempting" to get aggro, and there were many at low health, so even if we would have aoed, and there would have been 20, some would have died too soon, and others would have died too late. This is what happens when you have people in your group who don't know wtf they are doing. Such people are usually the ones who blame others.

  Remember - don't try to do achievements, and make your group wipe, unless you at least checked the common strategy.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you either know what you are doing or you need a fast ram, lol. Always easy to blame others instead of going deep inside and see how you can improve and don't get your group killed because of non-knowledge. What's wrong with these guys? No harm in not knowing as long as you are aware of this "little" fact and! you want to learn!!

    ReplyDelete